We recommend that you activate Two-step verification for your account at Jobbnorge. This will secure your account, and prevent unauthorized access from outsiders.
To use Two-step verification, you need to download an Authentication app to your phone, for example Microsoft Authenticator og Google Authenticator.
How to activate Two-step verification:
- Sign in to your account at Jobbnorge
- Go to "My profile" in the menu to the left
- Scroll down until you find "Two-step verification"
- Click the green button that says "Enable" to start the process of activating Two-step verification.
- In the pop-up sign, there will appear a QR-code you can scan using the app you have downloaded to your phone. This will connect the app to your Jobseeker-account in Jobbnorge.
- Open your app on the phone, and click "New account"
- Choose "Scan QR-code" and scan the QR-code
- Enter the code from the app where it says "One-time code"
- Click "Enable"
- The next window will verify that the Two-step verification has been enabled.
- It also contains eight security-codes you can download, which you can use in case you get a new phone, or for some other reason do not have access to the app. It's important that you keep the codes securly. (If you loose your codes, you can regenerate them in your profile at Jobbnorge).
- Click "Download codes"
- Click "Close" to close the window.
Important: You can only use the codes once.
- To generate new codes, sign in to your account and go to "My profile" in the menu to the left.
- Click "Generate new security-codes"
Signing in to you account with Two-step verification
- Go to Jobbnorge and Log in as a Jobseeker: Jobseeker | Log in (jobbnorge.no)
- Enter your username and password
- On the next page you will have to verify using the single use code from the authenticator app on your phone.
- Click "Confirm code"
- If you don't have access to the app, you can use the security code by clicking "Log in using security code" below the confim button.