By using the Diploma Registry, you can collect your results from higher education in Norway and share them with potential employers via Jobbnorge. It is not possible to collect results from higher education outside of Norway.
Follow these steps to upload your digitally signed diploma directly from the Diploma Registry.
- In the attachment step of application from, click "Upload from Diploma Registry".
- You will now be redirected to the Diploma Registry login.
- After logging in, you can see your registered results.
- Choose which results to upload to Jobbnorge, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will now see the new file among your attachments and have the possibility to open it before proceeding with the application.
About the Norwegian Diploma Registry
By using the Diploma Registry, you can collect your results from higher education in Norway and share them with potential employers, educational institutions and other relevant recipients. The Diploma Registry is free of charge.
You log on by using ID-porten (MinID, BankID via mobile, BankID, Buypass or Commfides) or by using Feide (for active students).
What does it mean that the PDF of the results is digitally signed?
Shared results can be downloaded as a PDF file. This PDF is digitally signed. This means that if someone tries to change the content of the PDF, the digital signature will immediately be invalid. To check if the signature is valid, we recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader. A "ribbon" with information about the signature's validity will then appear at the top of the screen. Note that it is only possible to verify the PDF in its original electronic form. If the document is printed, it is no longer possible to verify the signature.